Fall is finally here, and we’re ready to celebrate the best way we know how: with plenty of cannabis! Our roundup of fall treats features all kinds of chocolate and some delicious cookies — and it gives a reason to get excited about fall baking.
After all, is there anything better than indulging in a potent edible and feeling all of your worries melt away?
Meanwhile, football fans and tailgaters will love cracking up a cold one as they snack. A cold cannabis soda, that is.
The best part of these dank fall treats, though, is the chance to share them with friends. Serve them at a Halloween party, or just have friends over for a sesh.
Whether it’s a batch of cookies or decadent chocolate, there’s sure to be some fall treats here that both satisfy your sweet tooth and get you baked as you celebrate the season.
Homemade Dank Fall Treats
Halloween Sugar Cookies
If you’re looking for a way to make soft and chewy Halloween cookies, then you need this recipe. These cookies don’t need chilling, are super easy to make, stay chewy, and are sure to get you baked!
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 7 minutes
Yield: 30-32 cookies
2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup cannabutter, room temperature
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup + 2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. Cream the cannabutter and sugars together in a large mixing bowl. If you have a mixer, use it on medium speed. Cream until the mixture is light in color and fluffy.
4. Add egg and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Add vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
6. Add dry ingredients and mix until the dough is thoroughly combined. It will be thick, but shouldn’t be sticky. Once combined, use a rubber spatula to mold it into a cohesive shape.
7. Create 1 ½ tablespoon-sized balls of dough. Gently roll them and cut with cookie cutters in Halloween shapes. Set them on the baking sheet.
8. Bake the cookies for 7-8 minutes, just before the edges start turning golden. The cookies made with this recipe will spread, and the centers will look soft, yet done.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for 4-5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to completely cool.
10. Enjoy, but remember that they’re edibles!
Store-Bought Dank Fall Treats
Green Baker Caramel Fudge Brownies
Containing 10mg THC and 10 mg CBD each, these Caramel Fudge Brownies make the perfect fall treats to munch on as you celebrate. Made with Full-Flower, Sun-Grown, Pesticide-Free, Standardized Full-Spectrum Oil Blends extracted with CO2 and Organic Cane Alcohol Extraction Methods. Each treat is individually wrapped in child-resistant plastic wrapping. These chocolatey, mouth-watering, rich caramel fudge brownies are go unrivaled in quality and home-baked deliciousness. Just unwrap and enjoy!
Green Baker Soft Cinnamon Snickerdoodles
Containing some of the best flavors of fall, these dank Snickerdoodles are some of the best fall treats around. Celebrate Autumn with these delicious 1:1 THC:CBD cannabis-infused cinnamon Snickerdoodle cookies. They are so delicious you’ll never guess they are gluten-free. Green Baker cookies utilize the proprietary ‘Terpenes, Love, Cannabinoids (TLC)’ Elevate experience to help elevate your moments. Made with Full-Flower, Sun-Grown, Pesticide-Free, Standardized Full-Spectrum Oil Blends extracted with CO2 and Organic Cane Alcohol Extraction Methods. Each cookie is individually wrapped in child-resistant plastic wrapping.
Nasty Jack’s Malt Balls
These milk chocolate malt balls melt in your mouth as they feed your sweet tooth and get you high at the same time. The 24-pack contains 100mg THC, perfect for Halloween parties. There’s a CBD option, too.
The 4.20 Bar Mini Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
It’s chocolate with a little bit of crunch – – and a whole lot of canna goodness! Indulge with some dark chocolate bars filled with lightly roasted, locally-grown hazelnuts. Made with Fair Trade 72% Cacao, Gluten-Free, and All-Natural.
Shop Mini Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
Verdelux Caramel Honey Bon Bombs
A list of dank Fall treats wouldn’t be complete without some caramel. And these chewy caramels are infused with THC, making them even better! These tasty treats are created from a delicious blend of brown sugar, butter, honey, and cream that is reduced over a low heat to perfection, dipped in decadent dark chocolate, and topped with Kosher salt. They’re bite-sized, they’re infused, and they’re a must.
Disclaimer: Marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Smoking is hazardous to your health. There may be health risks associated with consumption of Marijuana. Marijuana, in any form, should not be used by individuals that are pregnant or breastfeeding. Marijuana is intended for use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. This product may be unlawful outside of Washington State