Anyone over 21 years of age with a valid form of identification.
- Do I Have To Be A Washington Resident?
No, you do not have to. Everyone over 21 is welcome with valid identification!
- What Are Acceptable Forms Of Identification?
A driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card from any state, province of Canada, a U.S. territory, Washington D.C., or identicard issued by a Washington state department of licensing, a U.S. armed forces ID, Passport, Merchant Marine ID, or a government- issued Indian Tribal ID card from Washington. An expired ID can NOT be used to verify age.
- Can I Purchase Cannabis Oil To Resell?
- How Much Cannabis May I Purchase?
- May I Consume Cannabis Products On World Of Weed’s Premises?
No, you may not open, smoke, or consume any cannabis product on World of Weed’s premises. Consumption of cannabis product is not allowed in public.
- Can Cannabis Purchased Legally In Washington Be Transported To Other States?
No. Cannabis and cannabis products are to be consumed in Washington State.
- Can I Return Or Exchange Products Purchased At World Of Weed?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of product once it has been opened or has left World of Weed’s premises.
- What Possible Pesticides Do Your Growers Use On Their Plants?
Possible Pesticides Applied to Your Purchase:
• Artizen: Cease, Actinovate, Root Shield, Azamax, Grandevo, Dipel.
• BMF Washington (Liberty Reach, Juju Joints): Axiom, Azamax, Gnatrol, Green Clean, H2O2, Milstop, Nuke ‘Em, Rootshield Botanical Fungicide, SNS 209, SNS 203, Zerotol 2.0; extracted via CO2.
• Botanica Seattle (Spot): Neem oil, Trilogy, Grandevo, Kaligreen, Mykos, Acramite; Infusion via butter, or ethanol or CO2 oil.
• Cascade Growers: Neem Oil and Ladybugs.
• DB3 Corp (Zoots): PFR-97 microbial insecticide, Safer insecticidal soap and pyrethrin, Azamax; Extracted using The Cypress Extraction Method. This closed-loop process captures the THC using organic cane alcohol.
• Evergreen Herbal: Neem Oil; Extracted via Butane.
• Grow Op/ Phat Panda/Sticky Frog: Gnatrol, Azamax, Nuke’em, SNS 203, Mega Wash, beneficial biologicals; extracted via butane.
• Land of Lizards: Grown in organic TGA soil; no pesticides.
• Rogue Raven: Azamax; Extracted via 99.9% n-tane in a closed-loop system.
• Silica Phoenix: Actinovate, AzaMax, Nematodes.
• Vulcan Mountain: Praying mantises, ladybugs, beneficial insects, neem oil; extracted via sifting and hand-pressing kief.