You know you’re a stoner when…
1. You understand and use stoner slang, such as “dank” or “reggie.”
2. The budtenders at your local Tacoma dispensary know you by name.
3. You’re pretty good at judging weight without a scale.
4. You smoke weed practically all day, every day.
5. You have a supply of eye drops.
6. You carry a kit with eye drops, gum, and a mini body spray /cologne.
7. You chuckle at anything related to “420” or “710.”
8. People say you smell like weed, even though you haven’t recently smoked.
9. You’ve forgotten what you were saying in the middle of a sentence.
10. You’ve thought about what it would be like to grow your own.
11. You “go for a walk” during family gatherings, especially Thanksgiving.
12. You understand the weed references in cartoons and movies you watched as a kid.
13. And in the movies and shows you watch now.
14. You take dabs.
15. You have an always-growing collection of glass pieces.
16. You know where the Tacoma dispensaries are.
17. A good portion of your clothes is weed-related.
18. You stop and look around when you smell weed in public.
19. You wonder if the people around you smoke too.
20. Notice the fellow stoner(s) in a crowd.
21. Look up ways to tell if you’re a stoner.
22. You always have weed, whether it’s at home or on your person.
23. You can be counted on to bring quality bud to a smoke sesh.
24. You’re always down to smoke.
25. You wear clothes promoting weed brands, such as Cookies and Smoke Loud.
26. You name your pets things like “Sativa” or “Indica.”
27. You listen to music about weed.
28. When you ask someone if your eyes are red.
29. You create or collect weed-related art.
30. When you get sad or mad after running out of weed.
31. You get insatiably hungry with no explanation.
32. You burn yourself on a lighter.
33. You reply with “Smoke what?” when asked if you smoke.
34. You can take a dab without coughing.
35. You’ve thought about working in the weed industry.
36. You can smell weed from a mile away on a non-breezy day.
37. Your first way to celebrate anything is to smoke weed.
38. Most of your monthly budget goes to weed.
39. You would rather be stoned than drunk.
40. You love to talk about the first time you smoked.
41. You’re always happy when someone hooks it up.
42.You’re friends with people who work in a glass shop or dispensary.
Disclaimer: Marijuana has intoxicating effects and may be habit-forming. Smoking is hazardous to your health. There may be health risks associated with consumption of Marijuana. Marijuana, in any form, should not be used by individuals that are pregnant or breastfeeding. Marijuana is intended for use only by adults 21 and older. Keep out of reach of children. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgment. Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. This product may be unlawful outside of Washington State.